Dr. Matthew Tippin
Dr. Matt Tippin grew up in rural Kansas, near the Wichita area. He earned his B.S. degree in Food Science from Kansas State University, then went on to receive his doctorate of dental surgery from the University of Missouri-Kansas City in 2013. While studying in KC, he met his lovely wife, Emily, who is from Kearney, MO.
After spending 5 years practicing dentistry in Newton, KS, Dr. Tippin returned back to the area and is very excited about continuing his practice at Kanning Dental. He is proud to be associated with the Kanning Dental team, and strives to make dentistry comfortable for the entire family.
When not practicing dentistry, Dr. Tippin enjoys being actively involved in his local church, playing tennis, kayaking, and traveling with his wife.
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Dental Oral Conscious Sedation (certified provider)
- Christian Medical and Dental Associations
- Participates annually in Mission of Mercy dental outreach
- Served on several dental/medical outreach teams both locally and abroad