For tooth replacement, Kanning Dental in Lawson and Richmond, MO offers mini implants, dental implants, and implant secured dentures for replacing one or more missing teeth. With an over 95% success rate among patients, a dental implant can be the ideal solution for missing teeth as a result of injury, periodontal disease, or natural aging. Dental implants provide the most natural-looking and functioning tooth replacement, enabling patients to enjoy a secure and comfortable smile.
Complete dental implant services under one roof.
We know that implants are a delicate process, and that success depends greatly by beginning with the esthetics of your crown or denture. To properly place the implant, our office is equipped with a state-of-the-art cone beam CT scanner that allows us to plan the placement of your implant with a 3D representation of your actual anatomy. For patients who elect to have a dental implant placed, your CT planned and guided surgery can all take place in the convenience of our office.
The result is a natural and wonderful way to enhance your smile and enable you to enjoy the best quality of life!
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Prevents bone loss and gum recession
- Promotes a healthier, varied diet
- No preparation needed for neighboring teeth
- Enables normal speech
- Secure, stable fit with implant secured dentures
The Dental Implant Process
Our dentists will begin your treatment process with a thorough dental examination. We use advanced digital CT technology to evaluate the condition of your oral health and to plan placement for predictable results. The entire process will take up to six months, depending on how quickly your gum and bone tissues heal and integrate with the implanted post:
- Implantation: The placement of the dental implant is a simple procedure performed in our Lawson or Richmond dentist office under local anesthesia. It typically takes three to six months for the implant to heal and fully integrate with the jawbone.
- Implant Restoration: In some cases, our dentists can complete the restoration of the tooth implant on the same visit. Other times, he will place a temporary crown or bridge to be worn during the healing process.
Replacing Missing Teeth
Single Dental Implants
Bridge Vs. Dental Implant
When replacing several consecutive missing teeth a dental bridge can be used. Dental bridges can be made removable or secured using a dental implant for added oral health benefits.
For patients with advanced bone degeneration, bone grafting may be necessary if they wish to receive a successful dental implant. Dental implants require substantial healthy bone tissue for long-term results.
Schedule a Consultation
Missing teeth? Schedule a consultation at Kanning Dental in Lawson and learn more about how dental implants can give you back your smile. Kanning Dental accepts new patients from Richmond, Lawson, Lathrop, Kearney, Polo, and surrounding Missouri communities.